tisdag 19 augusti 2008

LULEÅ 2008-08-16

Playing Luleå is always a bit special to me since some of my sweet bandmates grew up here.
We left Jenka and Ric ta life's place after a good night of sleep, went to the club, loaded the van, had an awesome falafel, vegan icecream and did some crew-shots with "ze germans" and some local punx. THE TANGLED LINES wanted to go swimming so we took off for Luleå on our own.

We loaded in and did a quick soundcheck.
I found myself all alone in a backstageroom and couldn't seem to find my boys so I went for a walk as the sun was slowly setting. Amazing. Luelå truly is a beautiful place to be sometimes.
Got back to the club to find out that all the food was gone. Bummer, but I for some reason didn't care.

We played, did good, some other bands played, I didn't care to much so I took a shower.
THE TANGLED LINES played and were of course awesome. They're the type of band I'd love to go on tour with, hang out with and see on stage for many nights in a row. They're always energetic, excited and awesome. Totally what hardcore/punk is about to me.

We did a videointerview before we packed our shit, hugged the germans and Robert goodbye and went to Linus' parents' house.
His mother had prepared a delicious tofu-pie with quinoa-sallad for us, fantastic.
We all ate with great appetite and went to bed. Happy, happy.





Inga kommentarer: